Would you be able to add email links to your WordPress website? Email links are a great way to encourage your visitors to get in touch with you, and they’re also helpful for internal communication purposes. In this article, we’ll walk you through creating email links in WordPress.
- Open the Text Editor. Using the text editor to add an email link in WordPress would be best. You can access the text editor by creating a new post or page or editing an existing one.
- Type in Your Text Next, type in the text you want to turn into a link. For example, if you want to create a link that says “Contact Us,” type in that text.
- Highlight the Text. After you’ve typed in your text, highlight it with your cursor.
- Click on the Link Button. Once the text is highlighted, click on the link button in the text editor. The link button looks like a chain link.
- Enter the Email Address. In the link dialogue box, enter the email address you want the link to. For example, if you want the “Contact Us” link to your customer support email address, enter that email address.
- Add a Subject Line (Optional). If you want to pre-populate the email’s subject line, you can add it in the “Link Text” field. For example, if you want the subject line to say “Question about Your Product,” enter that text.
- Click the Insert Link Button. Once you’ve entered the email address and subject line (if applicable), click the “Insert Link” button.
- Save Your Post or Page Finally, save your post or page to see the email link in action. When a user clicks on the link, their default email client will open up with a new message pre-populated with the email address and subject line (if applicable).
In conclusion, adding email links to your WordPress website is a quick and easy way to encourage or enable internal communication with your visitors. By following these simple steps, you can create email links that are both effective and user-friendly.