Relevant, well- written content is king—it’s one of the major features of a top-ranking website. A competitive search engine optimization strategy will recognize this important factor.
On the World Wide Web, SpiderSavvy copywriters write to satisfy online consumers as well as search engine crawlers. Our copywriters will develop unique web content pertinent to your industry, making your company an authority to both spiders (computer programs) and consumers. As a result, your site will be well-positioned to reach qualified consumer traffic, optimizing conversion rates and ultimately increasing your number of sales.
Web Content for Consumers
Typically, consumers will scan a page quickly for relevant information. Less than 15% of them read the entire page, meaning 85% of them exit the website within one minute if they don’t find what they’re looking for.
Therefore, SpiderSavvy will give you consumer-friendly pages with:
- Valuable keyword-rich text
- Informative, concise, and easy- to- read content
- Eye catching, interesting headings
Web Content for Search Engines
The search engine’s mission is to provide online users relevant results for specific, contextual keyword searches. Spiders are dispatched to crawl web pages and then analyze them according to the current algorithm. If the pages meet certain specifications, the spiders then index and rank them.
SpiderSavvy will create search engine friendly pages with:
- Appropriately themed pages
- Acquired authority through relevance and high value
- Proper keyword density
- Detailed paragraphs packed with well-written, original content
- Appropriate number of keywords as judged by search engines—not too many, not too few.