Ever heard the phrase “timing is everything”? There is always a best time to do something and the same holds true for Social Media. Twitter and Facebook are essential communication tools but do you know the best times to send your message so it receives maximum visibility?
The infographic illustrates these findings, among others:
- The best time to tweet is around noon 12 p.m and 5 p.m. EST
- The best days to tweet are midweek or on the weekends
- Your tweets will attain a higher click-through rate if you tweet one to four times per hour
- The best time to post on Facebook is 12 p.m and 7 p.m. EST
- Sharing one post every two days will give you the most likes on Facebook
The infographic also notes that the Eastern and Central time zones represent almost 80% of the U.S. population. so keep that in mind when timing your posts.